Sunday, November 25, 2012

Monster Energy Review

         Today energy drinks were on my mind and so I will be reviewing www.monsterenergy.com. Monster energy drinks came about in 2002 and have become very successful throughout the coming years. They now have over 25 different kinds of energy drinks and have now become incredibly popular with teens to young adults.

         When I go to Monsters home page I am greeted with a large ad that changes every couple of seconds. I like this technique because it catches my attention quickly and keeps me interested. All of the ads match the background color of the page and don't look out of place. The tabs at the top of the page provides easy navigation and neat organization. If you scroll down the page you will see that all of the content stays in the middle of the page, making it easy for eyes to navigate through the page. Letting the viewer focus their attention on a majority of the content without overwhelming them. A little ways down the home page you can see a "Follow Monster Energy" box on the right with buttons linking to social media sites such as facebook, twitter, youtube, google plus, etc. They also have a pop up on their pictures so that when you hover over them you can link to more social media. All in all  Monster incorporates social media all over their site to try and attract your attention. I wouldn't do anything to change the site, there's nothing wrong with it. I would recommend others to come here because it doesn't just focus on the energy drink, they seem to have a little something for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment