Sunday, November 11, 2012

S & J Motors Review

         This weeks site that caught my attention is car-biz.com. Car-biz is actually S & J Motors, it is a car dealership located in Merrimack, NH.  They sell used cars for reasonable prices and is where I bought my first car.
          I like how they have the top navigation bar a different color than the main page, it provides contrast and makes it easier to see the differences between the two navigation bars. I also like how their main page is shrunk so that your eyes don't have to search the whole page to find the cars. Another thing I like is how they organized their cars on the main page. They have them neat and organized so that it is easy get a quick look at some of their inventory. I wouldn't change anything about this website, one thing I might consider changing is the two navigation bars. They don't really bother me, but it might be troublesome for someone else. I would encourage others to go here if they live in the area because it is a really great dealership, and their website is pretty good. One thing I would note about them is that you shouldn't assume that the cars on their website is their full inventory. They have so many people that are interested in their cars that they don't have enough time to put their full inventory on their website because the cars sell so fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment