Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Bodybuilding.com review

         Today I will be reviewing a website called bodybuilding.com. This site is great for anyone looking to start working out or an avid bodybuilder looking for supplements. One of the many things I like about this site is the combination of nutrition tips and guides, along with an online store to purchase supplements. Another cool thing is how they make it easy for beginners to find a work out plan based on gender, muscle gain or fat loss and age. This allows for new people to get into exercising because it eliminates the immediate fear of not knowing where to start. Now, if you're an avid weightlifter and you just want to look up some new exercises, they have that too. You can find tons of different exercises broken down into different  muscle groups that include a rating, video and detailed description of each exercise.

         Personally I would want to change the site around a little. The first impression I got was that there was too much information being thrown at me and it was hard to follow all the different tabs. But after I got used to the site it got a little easier and yet sometimes I still get lost. Yes I would like it for others to go there because I believe it has something for everyone and I believe that everyone should exercise. I know that weightlifting has helped me out ever since I started 7 months ago and I believe that exercising can help everyone in some way or another.

No comments:

Post a Comment