Tuesday, September 25, 2012

nhfishandgame.com review

         Today I will be reviewing a site called nhfishandgame.com. It is a place where you can get all the information you need on hunting, fishing, education training on hunting/bowhunting and much more in the state of NH.

         I really enjoy looking around on this site. It is very useful for looking up hunting seasons, getting your HIP license for migratory bird and other licenses such as deer, turkey, etc. I also like the side bar on the left that follows you when you scroll through the page; it makes it convenient to navigate through the website. Whats neat is that you can tell what is really important because the text color is red and your eyes are drawn to it.
         I would not change the layout of this website. One thing I would change is the left side scrolling bar that follows you when you first visit the site. I would make it so that it keeps doing its job all throughout the other webpages instead of staying stationary. Yes I would want others to go on this site. It is a great site for NH outdoors men and is the official site for hunting and fishing in NH.

No comments:

Post a Comment