Thursday, September 6, 2012

Yoututbe.com Review

         This week I am reviewing another website I like, www.youtube.com. Youtube is a site where people create accounts, post videos, comment and more.

         I believe this website is a must see. What I like about it is that it hosts a community of videos that connect people from all backgrounds and helps us see what is happening around the world. While you are surfing their site you can be listening to music one minute and the next, looking at sports. Also, if your youtube channel becomes popular enough you can make money.

         The purpose is to let people connect from all over the world through videos. Yes I believe the intended audience has been reached because of its popularity. I use youtube to relax, keep up to date on music and movies and sometimes I find research for school. I would not change it because the site is easy enough to navigate through and all of it is free. Yes I believe that others should visit youtube, it has something for everyone and is an enjoyable experience for whatever you feel like watching. Overall I feel that nothing needs to be done to the website.


No comments:

Post a Comment